Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Problem

Matt2725
Dabbler

Re: Speed Problem

Quote from: Matthew
I've fed that back on the agent as the advice he gave isn't relevant to your issues at all.
I'm just running a few tests for you.

Oh and many thanks. Seems as mentioned there may be a solution found.
craigknighton
Grafter

I got the same message today too
Matt2725
Dabbler

Seems it going to be at least another 2 weeks (15/04/16) before anything is done about it.
The speeds whilst not dial up are annoyingly slow considering that I'm paying for fibre. But like most companies, I expect it's a case of put up or shut up until such a time that it has been fixed.
Thanks for all the help anyhow.
craigknighton
Grafter

Any update @Matt2725.

I still have the same issue, and there's only two days for them to sort it by the 15/4/16 now

Matt2725
Dabbler

Only another message stating again that the fault is expected to be rectified on 15th.

Unfortunately it's up to BT to pull their finger out on this one.
Matt2725
Dabbler

Well it's fast approaching the end of the 15th and there's a slight improvement from yesterday, but the speed is once again gradually dropping.
So if come 8pm ish it's down on the floor then I suspect we'll have the answer as to whether the finger was pulled out.
Matt2725
Dabbler

Just received a nice phone call from PN.
Appears it's going to be next week now since the part required hasn't become available.

But it appears they are going to offer some form of compensation so we'll see how it goes.
craigknighton
Grafter

Well my issue was sorted, and I was offered a free month of fibre (I pay £19.99 a month for fibre extra) but only credited with £10.99?

Was your issue sorted out?