Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Drop

cOmp
Rising Star

Speed Drop

Hello,

I was wondering if any tech support can help me reset my IP profile back to 80/20 and reset my DLM.

I had a speed drop and constant disconnections around begining of December and an engineer attended identified the fault and moved me to a new fiber line and he said that my speed should return to what it was before the fault that was in about 14 days. (80 down and 18 up cabinet just down road). However the IP profile has been stuck on a low profile and speeds never increased. I have been asking for this to be looked at on the ticket that's been open and sat there for almost a month now and no one appears to take a look at my speed profile. Please ignore all the disconnections today (31/12/2020) these are not because of faults but me trying various routers and updating firmwares to try and bring my speeds up but it did not work.
Yorkshire and Proud. Embarrassed to be with Plusnet.
3 REPLIES 3
cOmp
Rising Star

Re: Speed Drop

Not sure if this is any use.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Your DSL Check shows you are connected at 79.99 20 so where are you seeing the problem?

cOmp
Rising Star

Hi,

Thanks for your response the BT DLS check wasn't upto date when I asked for help. I thought it might prove that my line can handle full speeds.

I have attached an upto date one now.

BT wholesale speed test shows speeds of 62/20 with an IP profile of 72/20