Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Drop

FIXED
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Speed Drop

It's been two days with the Hub-One and eveything is as it was when i connected it no change either way, can someone on the Plusnet staff confirm that I'm on a speed profile just to make sure that all bases are covered before I declare this post as fixed thanks.

Terranova667
Pro

Still no response from staff.. can you say whetther or not BTW have me on a speed profile ?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I've checked and you're on the standard profile.

Unfortunately there's not much point in moving you to the speed profile as there are just DLM settings. As your current profile is the highest it can be it wouldn't make any difference.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

Fix

@MatthewWheeler Thanks for the reply, just wanted to make sure i wasn't on a stability profile that would be reducing the sync in anyway, I's been 5 days since I installed the hub one and stats have pretty much remained the same,  I guess my lack of any further increase is down to crosstalk and poor quality of the line, looks like it could be down to G.INP for any improvement if it ever comes to ECI cabs, I can call this thread fixed as there isn't anything further to add or be done, thanks again.