cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Decrease

Danmcclurg
Grafter

Speed Decrease

Hi there, i have been with plus net for a while now and have always been happy with my FTTC speeds, however recently they seem to have dropped considerably, running a wired speed test throws up average speeds of 45-50 megabits, whereas i used to get around 60. i have run one of the bt avaliability checkers and it is reporting that my impacted FTTC speed should be 70.9. as you can see my speed is clearly slower than this. anything that can be done, i have checked all wiring etc and it is all fault free
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
AndyH
Grafter

Re: Speed Decrease

You'll need to raise a fault on this so PN can test your line to see if they can see an issue.
Danmcclurg
Grafter

Okay thank you:)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers for reporting the fault yesterday Danmcclurg.
Our faults guys will be getting back to you soon, any questions in the meantime just let us know here Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Danmcclurg
Grafter

Sorry for the late replys, have been extremely busy.
Thanks ever so much for the help adam:)

Danmcclurg
Grafter

Also noticed the forum update, so as this is a fibre related topic may be worth a move to the fibre section;)
LukeS
Grafter

Hi Danmcclurg,
I've had a quick look to see if I can see anything obvious but we'll have to wait for the faults team to complete their investigations with BT Wholesale.
Danmcclurg
Grafter

Hi there.
                Was on the phone to one of your very helpfull team last night who ran through a few checks and decided that he would raise it to a BT level. He said PN would be in touch within 72 hrs. So just waiting for their reply again now:)