cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow response to order

JG1405
Dabbler

Slow response to order

I have to say I am very disappointed with Plus Net to date.
I signed up on the 4th Jan for Fibre Optic Broadband.. should have been straight forward as I am with John Lewis and the line is already Plus net!!!
Despite 3 phone calls later, there is still no update to my order, MAC key has been submitted and confirmed as OK...On Saturday I was asked about the telephone line, I have been in the property for 8 years, and the line is already FIBRE OPTIC..
Plus Net its not a difficult problem, please resolve and try and answer ticket emails. Angry
6 REPLIES 6
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Slow response to order

I'm sorry to see the delays. I've passed your ticket on to one of our provisioning team who I hope will sort this for you quickly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
SharonBrown
Grafter

Good afternoon JG1405,
I'm really sorry for the breakdown in communication.  I have tried to call you but was not able to leave a message so I have sent you a private message on here.  I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Warm regards
Sharon
JG1405
Dabbler

All seemed to be progressing with some help yesterday..
At a standstill  again, will wait and see if PlusNet DO call me this evening.. Sad
JG1405
Dabbler

Would like to say a Huge Thank you to Sharon for all her kind help and also to Richard, with my Plus Net Set up..
all working ok, and very pleased..
Thank you Smiley
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Thanks for posting - I've passed on your thanks to Richard, and I'll let Sharon know when I see her.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

So what was the problem  Undecided
Can't stand mysteries  Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra