cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Fibre.....almost dial up

manila57

Slow Fibre.....almost dial up

Raised a ticket on monday,. zero response at this time. LIne profile reduced from around 57mb to 30mb over the course of the contract. . Previous complaints have resulted in profile being raised  on a very temporary basis but in the last 18 months my speed has gone down progressively  from 49.6mb at time of joining service to 7mbps or less this evening.  Done all the script nonsense plus a quiet line test so how about Plusnet actually tackling the issue. The "acceptable" line speeds have reduced by more than 50%

On another note I have had to change router due to the high levels of rfi being emitted by the supplied router. The router was changed after the huge speed impact.

3 REPLIES 3
manila57

Re: Slow Fibre.....almost dial up

Still no reply to ticket raised after one week. So much for the claim "well do you proud"  Line profile dropped by 50% and wanting to hike monthly charge by around 35%. May as well go back to ASDL as speeds no worse without the constant hassle or 4G where I get 50+Mbps

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @manila57,

I'm sorry that you're having problems with your connection and for the delay in getting back to you on here. Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
manila57

Ticket was raised on December 7th  no. 209155816  Zero response. All details listed in ticket that was raised. Profile was originally 52-55Mbps and has been progressively reduced over the course of the contract to 30.01Mbps at present.