Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Fibre Speed

Chris_b86
Dabbler

Slow Fibre Speed

Hi There

We’re still getting slow speeds on our fibre broadband. I spoke with an advisor online today, they did a test, and said there isn’t an issue with the line (we had a line test done in January and it revealed a copper line impairment).

We haven’t been able to make an openreach appointment as both me and partner work a 9-5.

I would be able to make an appointment with openreach at the end of the month if one is available, as we’re getting significantly below our advertised line speed (bt Speedtest attached)

Is it possible for someone to take a look?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Slow Fibre Speed

Although they're very rare, plus you'd have more chance of hitting a golf ball to the moon, Openreach do have Saturday appointments, if it transpires you need an engineer booking.

I'm sure a member of forum staff could firstly look at things their end and if needs be beg OR for a weekend slot...?

Just a thought Wink

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Slow Fibre Speed

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your speeds.

We've tested your line and we can see that the speeds are slower than expected.

As advised above on some occasions Openreach do have Saturday appointments available.

If you can finish raising the fault here and get back to us once you've done so we can see if there's an Saturday slot available

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team