cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking Customer service + promises

Biggywoo

Shocking Customer service + promises

HI

I've been a customer for over 8 years now and the servicethat I've received on my home move in the past month and a bit has been shocking. 

A simple request a week before I moved to a property that I already had another plusnet account was met with lies and promises that weren't kept. 

They said my line would go dead on both properties on the 1st of the month and then take up to 7 days for the reconnected. 

Internet was still on both properties for the first week with the team saying they are working on it. Finnaly when the one went down I've been waiting 3 weeks for the reconnect.

They are now telling me that they have to send an engineer out to reconnect. What a load of [-Censored-] and lies. .

Was happy to take my money out the bank this month still and charging me pro rata.

Just got off the phone with customer service, not his problem he said, must speak to another department. Then proceeded to put my on hold for another 40 mins. 

Plusnet was so strong in customer service but now shocking. Oh, when I have called up they just seem to talk over you, almost reading from a script. 

I hope a manager takes some time to read this an tried to resolve my case. 

Not sure how I stand but surely they are in breach of contract.

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Shocking Customer service + promises

Hi @Biggywoo

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry if you have had issues with your house move.

I have responded via a ticket on your account with further detail and you can view these details here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch.

- Warwick

Jason81
Dabbler

The PlusNet service is a shambles, I can speak from experience.....
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Jason81, is there anything we can help you out with today?