cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service ticket.

angelastorer
Hooked

Service ticket.

Hi I've accidentally cancelled my service ticket. Can it be reopened?  I can't find any option to raise a new ticket. 

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Service ticket.

Hi @angelastorer,

Thank you for getting in touch. It's not possible for us to reopen this ticket, I'm afraid, but you can re-raise the fault by completing the broadband troubleshooter here. Please get back in touch on here once you've done this and we'll pick this back up and investigate the issue further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
angelastorer
Hooked

Open qestion

When will someone look into my open question enquiry????Huh

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Open qestion

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Threads merged to keep things in one place for clarity.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @angelastorer 

Apologies for the delayed response to your fault ticket. We aim to pick up a fault ticket within 3 working days however I'm looking into this for you now and I'll add a reply shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
angelastorer
Hooked

Hi I've replied on my service ticket but will add here as response is quicker than the service ticket. I've changed the master socket, new wiring to extension socket and a new handset. Speeds are still down. Can you retest the line and we will have an engineer if needed. We need a quick resolution to this as we are now out of contract and looking to renew if you can provide the service at a competitive price. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @angelastorer 

I've retested your line and we're still seeing the same issues and your speeds are still below the expectations of your line. I've added a reply to your support ticket with a bit more information you can respond to by going Here.

I've also escalated the ticket to myself which means I'll follow things up with you as soon as I can once you've responded.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
angelastorer
Hooked

Responded to service ticket. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks @angelastorer I’ll respond back to you when I’m in the office this afternoon. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet