cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service been dropping out over past week

townheadblues

Service been dropping out over past week

Hi Over the past week we have experienced along with many other plusnet customers in the local area several dropouts of service.  Can't contact customer service by chat as it drops out.  Waited on the phone for 20 mins.  Perhaps it wasn't such a a good idea to change to Plusnet.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Service been dropping out over past week

Hello there.

Sorry to hear you're having connection issues. Whilst my tests aren't identifying the cause of that, we can see your connection is very intermittent as per this visual graph below taken from the connection logs on your account.

Our tests are detecting a potential issue. Mind spending a few moments, to raise this to us at http://faults.plus.net?

Thanks,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
townheadblues

Hi Anoush

tried got

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

perhaps you could do this yourself on behalf of a customer who as you have said is suffering poor service.

Regards

Kevin

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to see that Kevin

I've just raised this up with our incident management team now as we're also unable to raise the broadband troubleshooter from our side. Can you try again in about 24 hours?

Many apologies for the inconvenience caused

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet