Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Disconnected Erroneously

thecrius
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Service Disconnected Erroneously

Good evening,

Some context: I have requested an House Move service, scheduled for the 2nd of August. Around a week prior to that date, I've called to postpone it due to issue on the new property. the new date is supposed to be the 23rd of August.

house move - initial request.pngInkedhouse move - confirmed delay_LI.jpg

Today, at 14.35 my service got disconnected and I've been without service until a few minutes ago when, after 3-4 different support staff passed around my call and had me waiting for a total of 49 minutes. All while the latest person told me, the first one could have just reactivated my service in a moment anyway.

screenshot_20210806_154533_com.android.contacts.jpg

Now there are two things I would like a clarification here: Why, despite my dates being correct on the system, my service got disconnected anyway. And by "why" I mean "maybe escalate this case to whoever is in charge of your automations so that it doesn't happen again to me or others".

Fate wanted that exactly between 14.30 and 15.30, my son was supposed to have a private tutoring lesson. Which has been missed now and because it wasn't due to the teacher fault, I'm going to pay in full anyway.

Inked10aac312-5e4e-4ec5-8006-721de88f3b4d_LI.jpg

Can Plus.net be a gracious service and address this problem it has caused? It's not even for the amount itself but the principle of suffering a disservice that had no reason to happen.

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Service Disconnected Erroneously

Hi @thecrius,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Just to clarify, are you now back up and running? Regarding how the issue came about, we can certainly pass your feedback along to improve our systems and prevent similar such issues from occurring in the future.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
thecrius
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Service Disconnected Erroneously

The connectivity has been restored after around 1h.