cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same speed as before Fibre...

Bexhill35

Same speed as before Fibre...

Hello,
It was my understanding that an engineer would be coming to install the Fibre... 
I received an email indicating that " Your broadband product change is now complete "...
So what did I do?  I followed the instructions to setup the Hub and my wireless account.
Once everything has been setup I went to http://www.speedtest.net/ and tested my speed.
No change whatsoever.  As I have a login, It is easy to track
  I have added as attachment my speed history and it is easy to see the best speed I had is from office but - as I work from home - my speed hasn't changed at all.
If "this is it" and nothing else can be done then I want to go back to "normal" as I don't see the point in paying more for the same speed...
Thanks,
4 REPLIES 4
Bexhill35

Re: Same speed as before Fibre...

Just to clarify:
These speeds are NOT using the VPN.  These are the speeds from my "non work computer" as the VPN is a bit slower...
runhare
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

You need to raise a ticket on your account. This is a discussion forum. It might be picked up by PN staff if they look,  but they meay not be able to identify your customer details from this post
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You can't raise a ticket
Check Current Line Speed - see my sig for a link
If it needs changing use Live Chat
However before doing that see what this says about IP profiles http://www.speedtest.btwholesale.com/PerformanceTesterWS/diagnostics.do
Seatonsurfer

I had the same problem and all it needed was to reboot the hub. Speed then increased to what I expected. Worth a try.