cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish Support!

guest16

Rubbish Support!

All i want is to talk/chat with a plusnnet rep to order a new transformer for my router as the mains lead to the tranformer has frayed - the internal  wires are now visible and sometimes spark, and sometimes the router loses power.
Very soon i'll lose my internet connection for want of replacement of a simple piece of kit..
But chat isn't available to request new transformer, and i waited on phone  support for half an hour before giving up despite the voiceover saying - "current wait times approaching 15 minutes"!
If i lose my internet connection because of this and poor support prevents me getting in touch with plusnet i'll end my broadband contract with them and complain to ofcom.
dick:red All caps post edited as per forum rule.
3 REPLIES 3
Andrue
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: RUBBISH SUPPORT!

Sheesh. Just pop into your nearest computer shop and buy a router. Cost about £40 and will probably be better than the free tat that PN give you.
Oh and take more care of your equipment in future. It's not PN's fault that your power cable is frayed.
hazzatori

Re: Rubbish Support!

How do you not know he was provided a faulty product, its very clear plusnet has terrible support for anything more complicated than asking when your bill is due, and they are experts at taking payment details..
In one hand you defend Plusnet by stating the OP didn't take care of his equipment, but then on the other you state how plusnet provides rubbish modems!
which is it?
Porkmeister

Re: Rubbish Support!

Its both the modem i was supplied with was tat and in all likely hood mistreatment caused the damage..