cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router

Mrdid

Router

Due to be switched over from my previous supplier tomorrow but have not received a new router from plusnet yet and very minimal communication,  is this the norm?? 

8 REPLIES 8
shrubbfamily
Grafter

Re: Router

I've always received my router 2 days before activation might be best to contact plusnet by phone ask if the router has been sent out they normally use royal mail tracked 48. 

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Welcome to the forums @Mrdid

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm what is happening, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Mrdid

Thanks . Phoned them, they hadn't ordered the router, so will probably arrive the day after switch over. 

Mrdid

Thank you. 

Nobody has contacted me, you're link was most helpful. 

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Mrdid wrote:

Thanks . Phoned them, they hadn't ordered the router, so will probably arrive the day after switch over. 

Are you swapping from BT to Plusnet? And to the same type of broadband product?

If so, then the BT supplied kit will work with Plusnet. They are instructions in the Router forum board onto what to do.

Just a thought.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Mrdid,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forum.  We are sincerely sorry to hear that the router was not dispatched before your services were due to activate.

Please let us know here when you have received it and we would will arrange for any downtime to be removed on the next invoice.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Mrdid

Hello @SammyM

Router finally arrived this afternoon, should have been here for my switch over on 31/10/18. Not a brilliant start to our new relationship! !

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I'm glad to hear you've got the router and are now online

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the late delivery

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team