cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router on the Fritz

LukeAger
Grafter

Router on the Fritz

Curious if this is a known issue with the new fibre routers being provided.
I have a new router, not sure of the exact model because in the settings page it just lists the model as "plusnet router" but its the latest fibre model being sent out.
I had the tg582n before and port forwarding all set up. I just went to sert up my ports on the new one and it is only listing around 3 wireless devices in my active devices list.
I have several phones and an Ipad all connected on wireless, 2 laptops and a 2012 server which are all physical and powered on right now. I then have 3 virtual win7s and 2 debians running inside hyperV.
I want to set up port forwarding to a couple of my virtual hosts which I had running before.
When i look at my available devices on wireless it only shows one of the phones, 1 of my laptops and 1 of my virtual win7 machines...
If fails to list my DC (which is powered on and has an active RDP session via the same router) It also fails to list my debian machines which I have tested and are able to connect to  the internet and picking IPs up via DHCP, from the same router.
Its very weird how my devices are all on the network but not listed as available for use with port forwarding...
any one having the same issues.
thanks