cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router hasnt been ordered yet

kaymattha13

Router hasnt been ordered yet

My activation date is the 12th and according to the order tracker my router order hasn't been placed yet, I was expecting to have it by the 11th (tomorrow) ready for services to be activated
5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Router hasnt been ordered yet

Check with Plusnet. It's not unknown for activation dates to be put back and the customer not being advised. As I understand it Plusnet have an automatic system to delay shipping routers if Openreach aren't available on the agreed date but advising the customer is a manual operation.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

kaymattha13

Ah I hope not, my boys won't be happy having no Internet 😂.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi kaymattha13, 

I can see you called in to speak to us this morning. Feel free to give me a shout if thre's anything more you need from us. - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kaymattha13

My router order was placed manually as I was speaking with an advisor who told me it would be despatched straight away, first class do would most likely still recieve tomorrow, however it still hasn't been despatched!
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your reply @kaymattha13, I can see the router is showing as dispatched so it should be with you shortly. Please do let us know when you receive it.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team