Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to Unlimited Fibre please.

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Return to Unlimited Fibre please.

I requested a change from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre extra & have received a message saying that the transfer is complete. Unfortunately, there appears to be no increase in speed. I reset my router but that made no difference.

As it looks as though there isn't going to be an increase in speed, could you please put me back onto Unlimited?

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
tijara33
Pro

Re: Return to Unlimited Fibre please.

Further to my query. I have just had a very confusing conversation with customer support.

I've just returned from 4 weeks vacation & during that time I was sent a new router. I haven't asked for a new router, I use my own, & I was trying to find out why I had been sent it. After my phone call, I am still non the wiser.

There is also a comment on my account:

"[internal note]
A modify order on this account was unsuccessful.

The reason given was "Self install is not a modifiable parameter.".

Modify order type:

An attempted move from ADSL 1 on WBC to ADSL2+An attempt to change the upstream capping
Please check why the order has been rejected and contact the customer."

What does this mean?

Also, under "My products" it says that I am on unlimited fibre....fine. However, under "My Contract" it says that I'm on "Fixed Price Unlimited Fibre Extra".

I really would appreciate confirmation that I am staying on Unlimited fibre. Many thanks. N

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @tijara33, thanks for getting in touch.

I do apologise for the issues you have had with your service. I've taken a look into the account for you and provided an update here for you.

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro

Thanks very much. I have replied to the message but for belt & braces, please leave me on Unlimited fibre. Cheers.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @tijara33

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.