Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of Broadband fault DC

FIXED
lupkina
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Return of Broadband fault DC

So my fault has returned i reported on the 27th! The automated response said i need to wait up to 24 hours if its a new fault.... then i checked again with support on Friday, and support said it can take 72 hours to check the line!   

* Exactly what is being done right now is someone physically checking the line or something ?

Because the previous times this happened i was sent a engineer who said everything is fine with the line, but only the last one rewired the green cabinet and solved the issue for a while before its back now again! Im srsly tired of going through all those is your wiring at home fine and whatever not, because the problem is obviously somewhere outside.

I am usually a really patient person, but this is unacceptable and im certainly  wont be backing up, i am paying for this service that i couldn't use today, because i was tired of counting the disconnects while trying to watch a movie with my family, that is not ok and a sorry and we really sorry wont really cut it.Because why should i pay the full price for something that isnt working properly in the first place?And im actually starting to be annoyed that im losing money that i put into online games aswell, because i cant rely on this service that is not acceptable.I know my rights and i intend to use them fully.

4 REPLIES 4
lupkina
Dabbler

Re: Return of Broadband fault DC

image14935605426774.png

Just look at the drops on saturday! Line test came back to no surprise to me no faults where found on the line..... i agree again for an engineer to come and check if there are any faults a tmy house, because looks that is advised, but all the other times there where no faults found at my house... i dont care where the issue is, i just want it fixed... this makes so frustrated!

lupkina
Dabbler

Finally an answer, that i can work with and try it out if it fixes my DC issue... not the best solution but hey, who needs to back up pictures anyways... because 1.1 upload at best is normal.... while living 20 min walk from city center, figures. Unfortunately it is what it is and i will not backup my phone and see if it fixes that, as my pc isnt using any streaming or torrents. Anyone knows if the Pro ad don that is supposed to manage traffic is worth it?

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

pro add on is mainly for ADSL  not for FTTC  Thumbs_Up

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
KevMac1
Dabbler

Fix

Hi Lupinka,

Sorry to hear of the problems you're facing.

I've had a quick look and it does appear you have the same problem identified in this thread : https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Plusnet-fibre-broadband-does-not-cope-with-uploads-and...

I've requested that your router be updated which should stop the disconnections when uploading.  Sorry I cant do anything about the upload speed itself, but hopefully we can at least stop those drops.

Thanks