Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require new Plusnet Hub One

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Require new Plusnet Hub One

Hi, I wondered if any member of staff can send me a new Hub-One I think this one I have has a fault, it's been acting up for a week now with the GUI menu taking a minute or more to appear and huge lag spikes of 2000ms during gaming and Netflix / youtube making it impossible to watch at times.

Today I lost all connection just the orange light on the front, I called support who found no issue with the line the, then hub came back on whilst I was speaking to the agent so I just left it there and said I would keep an eye on it, moments later the same thing happened again, I did a factory reset and it's remained on as I type this but I don't know for how long. 

My contract runs out in March, I can#t remember how long I have had the Hub but I'm sure it's more than 12 Months.

thanks for the help.

6 REPLIES 6
DaveyH
Champion
Fixes: 12

Re: Require new Plusnet Hub One

You'd be better off buying your own router IMO, even if it's only a BT Smart Hub (aka Home Hub 6) which can be found on eBay relatively cheaply.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Router.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
mickledore
Dabbler

Hi, just seen this thread looking for help on the same topic.

I want to make sure that I have good wifi in my garage. Running cables from router is impractical, so i thought I'd upgrade the Sagemcom router.

There are a myriad of suggestions out there., but the BT Homee Hub 6 seems popular.

Does anyone know how this compares power wise with the Sagemcom?

it's not a vast distance, but there are a couple of brick walls which seem to interfere with the signal.

If not the BT is there a suggestion for a nice beefy router, or should I go for powerlink type extenders? Only problem with that route is that they all seem to need me to presse the WPS button on my router, which is non existent!!!

Terranova667
Pro

Why was this moved to the router section staff don't come here I had an issue with it being faulty not configuration issues or setup which this section is labelled for, it should have remained in the Fibre issue section for them to see, can a mod move it back, please. 

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from My Router to Fibre Broadband at OP's request..
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Terranova667
Pro

Can someone from staff please respond to my post My Hub-One is starting to slow down again, can I please get help with a replacement.