Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprovisioning - DLM reset?

FIXED
Andyroo
Dabbler
Fixes: 3

Reprovisioning - DLM reset?

Hi. Due to an ongoing problem with my BB my line is going to be ceased & reprovisioned within hours (hopefully!). During a visit from a BT engineer this morning the line must have been resynched at least 40 or 50 times and this, no doubt, will have had a detrimental effect on the DLM status for my line. Will the action of reprovisioning the line automatically reset the DLM or will I have to request a reset afterwards? Regards - Andy

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Re: Reprovisioning - DLM reset?

Fix

Hi Andy.

When the reprovide completes, DLM may be reset automatically, but if it isn't and if your broadband is banded, we should be able to request it's manually reset, assuming there's no evident fault found with the service.

Feel free to PM me your username when that times comes and I'll be happy to look into it.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Andyroo
Dabbler

Hi Anoush

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it'll be reset automatically (if it needs it) but I'll get back to you if I need help.

My BB failed to login after the software updates in the early hours of Wednesday morning and now needs reprovisioning to resolve.

Regards - Andy

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

No problems Andy.

Feel free to PM me your username now and I'll be happy to see if anything can be done to speed the process up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Andyroo
Dabbler

YHM Smiley