cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular fibre drop outs

ab202

Regular fibre drop outs

Have had a nightmare day trying to work from home. Have had 20 to 30 drop outs with the light on the router either flashing or a constant red. No online chat and cut off 6 times when trying to phone support.

Does anyone have an email address or an alternative suggestion of how to contact Plusnet?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Regular fibre drop outs

Hi @ab202,

I'm sorry that your connection has been dropping frequently and for the difficulties that you experienced in getting in touch with us to discuss this. I'll pass on feedback about this.

I can see that, since making this post, you have been able to discuss this with an advisor and that an engineer appointment has been arranged so that the connection issues can be investigated. Our faults team will contact you once we have an update from our suppliers regarding the engineer visit but please don't hesitate to get back in touch on here if there's anything that you'd like to discuss in the mean time.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
ab202

Hi Emily

Thanks for the response and amazingly all is working well today even though the engineer isn't due until this afternoon.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Glad to hear that the problem appeared to fix itself.

Let us know if the drops return and further issues develop.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet