Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular disconects & Line speed starting to drop

russ9898
Hooked

Regular disconects & Line speed starting to drop

Hi Plusnet,

Would you mind looking at my line and seeing if anything is a miss/run line tests? I have begun to get frequent disconnects over the past few weeks and my line speed has started to decrease slightly as a result. I have since dropped off my faceplate and plugged into the test socket with a new filter to eliminate internal wiring as an issue however the disconects continue.

If you require any further information, please let me know and ill provide.

Many thanks,

Russ

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Regular disconects & Line speed starting to drop

Hi there, 

Checks on your line and on your account aren't indicating any problems, have you been connecting to the router over WiFi? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
russ9898
Hooked

Re: Regular disconects & Line speed starting to drop

Hello again,

Sorry for the lack of response before, the issue appeared to clear up but is now back and worse than ever.

I do use wifi for my mobile/tablet etc but I connect to my router over Ethernet for my desktop PC and still have the issues drop out issues. I have attached a copy of my think broadband graph, the red at the top indicates the time where there has been disconnects on the line. My sync speed has also recently dropped 12mbit to 63mbit. Could you run a line check and see if it is still showing clear please?

Thanks,

Russ