Did you mean: 

Receiving Wrong Package?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Receiving Wrong Package?

Thanks for getting back to us @petie86.

I'm afraid we can't reset the profile as it is "0.128M-80M Downstream 3dB, Retransmission High - 0.128M-20M Upstream, Error Protection Off" and this is the best possible profile that you can get.

We can only request profiles be reset if the profile is holding the lines sync speed back and as per the above this isn't the case. I'm afraid the only way we can proceed is to arrange another engineer visit as advised previously

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
petie86
Dabbler

Can i choose a date? I cannot just select a timeframe as some days I work morning, some evenings
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @petie86.

I've updated the ticket on your account with the dates that are currently available. If you can respond here  and then post back we'll try our best to get a day booked in when you're available

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
petie86
Dabbler

I did reply with my chosen date, have been waiting in all day and no one has shown up. Luckily enough my speeds are okay now and no connection issue thus far, I will monitor for a few days, but its looking increasingly likely that Plusnet router is faulty, as soon as I changed to my own, no disconnections as far as I'm aware,

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Glad to hear its starting to even out @petie86.

Please keep monitoring this and let us know how you get on.

Thanks.