cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-contracting my fibre product

ShinyGeek

Re-contracting my fibre product

I have been a customer of PN for over three years and during this time have opted to pay my line rental 12 months upfront. It is once again due for renewal, and this has prompted me to review what I'm actually paying.

So, I'm paying £15.99 for BB and £16.49 (equivalent monthly cost) for LR. A total of £32.48.

I see that PN are currently offering the same package that I'm on for £23.99 with no separate LR charges.

There are number of other providers offering an equivalent package, (Talk-Talk: £22.50, Vodafone: £23.00 ) but to avoid any disruption to my current service, a simple re-contract would be seem to the best way to go.

Is re-contracting for a further 18 months an option?

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Re-contracting my fibre product

Hi ShinyGeek,

A warm welcome to the forums.  Yes you can seek a new contract with Plusnet - just call up the support number, work your way through the options and choose "I am thinking of leaving" which puts you through to the customer options team (COTs).  Discuss your needs with then and see what's on offer.  If you don't like the offer, do not accept it, say you'll look around.  Then call back on another occasion and see if there's a better deal available.

Generally existing users can get something close to the new user price, but it might be for a longer contract minimum term duration.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Re-contracting my fibre product

Hi @ShinyGeek,

Thank you for getting in touch. I would echo @Townman's suggestion of speaking to our customer options team - this team have access to renewal offers for existing customers and can let you know the different offers and contract lengths that would be available for you.

There's currently no wait to speak to the customer options team. They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team