cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Still no FTTC after more than 3 months of trying!

laurenbryant93
Hooked

The same thing has happened to us they promised another date (after they eventually placed the order!) of the 5th December which is today and guess what still no internet it’s now our problem and I’ve got to test with another router (I have to supply) and buy a phone just to test the line. I wouldn’t bank on anything they say I am so disappointed in plusnet.
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been split from another thread and moved for better visibility and to aid staff 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @laurenbryant93, thanks for your post.

We'd usually always ask you to complete checks with alternate equipment to ensure it's not an equipment fault but please don't go out and buy gear at your expense, we can still help with technical issues without this step. We're sorry if you were made to feel that you needed to go out and spend cash on resolving the problem.

We've updated your existing fault ticket found here as we've been advised that due to the issue we need to proceed to engineer booking.We do need a response to the ticket in order to proceed.

Please let us know via this post when you respond so that we can get the appointment booked in ASAP for you.