cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One Hub can’t connect, solid orange light

bonesxtr
Hooked

Sorry to hijack a thread. I have the exact same issue. Switchover was today and the router still isn't connecting.
Would it be possible for someone to take a look at the connection status please.

Thanks
Steve
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Steve. Sorry to hear you're unable to connect. This is a bit different.

Our suppliers have advised us that an engineer wasn't assigned out to complete the required work at the exchange yesterday as planned due to system problems with your order.

Basically, we placed your phone and broadband orders simultaneously so both your phone line and broadband service activate at the same time. These two orders are linked together on our supplier systems.

Unfortunately, this link in their systems was broken so the orders are now progressing separately. Our suppliers have progressed the phone order to completion by assigning out an engineer to complete the work.

Once that's done, your broadband order should follow suit and complete automatically.

We've been asked to review this tomorrow but your service should activate before then.

Our provisions team will chase this up if your orders aren't completed by then.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
Moved posts from original thread as it's a different issue and for better visibility
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

It looks like your order completed not long after I chased this up.

You should be up and running now:

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet