cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fibre connections on local exchange

MB2970

Sorry, not a good start. Lol.
Ok, will try and keep this short and sweet. In a nut she'll. ..signed up for PN phone and BB (standard up to 38 fibre). After taking my first payment at time of ordering, I was told 3 days later that a fibre connection was not possible due to not enough connections in my local exchange. So that raised 2 questions...Why take an order for a service which surely they would have known was not possible at the point of ordering, and is there a way of finding out how long it's gonna be before BT install more fibre connections?
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Empty post removed

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Sorry to see this, it looks like capacity was withdrawn from your cabinet before we were able to get you over to fibre, frustrating for us as well as you.

If you check here, it should say that your cabinet is currently in "Waiting list" mode. We don't get given a definitive date by our suppliers as to when the issue would be resolved, so it's a case of checking back to see if we're able to order.

Appreciate that this isn't good news, but hope this clarifies.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet