Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radius log request please.

FIXED
Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

Radius log request please.

Could someone provide me with a radius log for both of my lines commencing on the 1st October please. They both seem very unstable and fail regularly but I need to confirm this before I call it in.

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Radius log request please.

Hi @Mook

I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your lines.

Can you drop me a PM to confirm your account usernames?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mook
Seasoned Champion

This sort of thing happens @Gandalf, it is what it is. Sent a PM with the information you need.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me @Mook

For your line ending in 05, here's a radius log of the connection:

Line tests are showing "Impairment in copper joint detected most likely in local network." so I'd recommend we arrange an engineer visit to investigate further. I could create a ticket or you could raise a fault online, but if you have a mobile phone, would you be able to give the steps Here a go to report the fault by text?

Through this our system should be able to book an engineer for you automatically. It's relatively new and I'll be honest as always when I say I've not seen it used before but I've heard good things about it. 

For your line ending in 54, things look a lot worse. I've attached a graph below:

Is your router in the master telephone socket? Also you can go through the same steps as above ^ but I believe the system won't automatically book an engineer as line tests are passing, so it'd flag it up for someone to call you back.

Let me know if you'd like me to create a ticket for you though for an engineer visit here. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mook
Seasoned Champion

Trying the text method @Gandalf for line one. The router is connected to the master sockets, but they share the same wire in to the house but use different pairs. So that's odd one seems worse than the other.

Mook
Seasoned Champion

That text service is really good @Gandalf, I've now got an appointment set for the morning of the 15th all very simple and painless too.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Awesome! I'm glad to see the text service works well @Mook 

Fingers crossed the same engineer can fix both your lines but let me know if not and I'll be happy to arrange another. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet