cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUBBISH fibre speeds and unable to log into router!

meyre68
Grafter

RUBBISH fibre speeds and unable to log into router!

Today I was watching YouTube and buffering same on bbc iplayer I get halfway through a program and buffering. I log into the router and it says everything ok.
And now even though I restarted my router I cannot login or access it in any way.  I'm so frustrated with connection issues as of late I'm seriously thinking of leaving you for a more reliable service. I'm paying you £41 for my phone and fibre and I'm sorry but I've had enough of your poor service. I've been putting up with buffering problems for months but now I'm at the end of my tether.
Just before I couldn't log into the router I did a bt wholesale test. 1.6 mbps down, 0.51 mbps up and 32ms latency. Great fibre speeds!
Because I can't login to the router AT ALL I'm having to post this from my phone. I've tried a few times. How are you going to fix my problem?
[Edit]
After unplugging the router for 10 minutes I can now log into it again and it still says my connection is ok
2 REPLIES 2
Dhaos
Grafter

Re: RUBBISH fibre speeds and unable to log into router!

Not being able to login to your router has nothing to do with the connection plusnet provide you, its either a dodgy router or wifi adapter if your not hard wired.
KevinA
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: RUBBISH fibre speeds and unable to log into router!

Its funny how you don't see 1000's of people leaving there electricity supplier because the Washing Machine isn't working.. Yet with Broadband people leave all the time blaming the broadband provider when its the customers responsibility to ensure they have a decent router.