cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question automatically closed / fibre broadband fault not resolved

TCB123
Dabbler

Question automatically closed / fibre broadband fault not resolved

My message 170101731, ongoing since 9th March, has been automatically closed after 14 days of inactivity. The last message is from Plusnet and says:

"As per my message, apologies for the issues you have been having with the service. I have run tests on your line and can see there is an issue that needs to be resolved by our supplier so I have raised the fault to them for further attention. We should have more information within the next 72 hours and will update you accordingly."

What am I supposed to do? I cannot reopen it or easily start a new one. I have just tried to add a new message to ask what is happening.

1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Re: Question automatically closed / fibre broadband fault not resolved

Hello @TCB123,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are sincerely sorry this has occurred and I can see that your speed is showing at 30Mbps. We do need to raise this back to our supplier and progress the issue further. Please can you report the fault here, and we will pick this up and link it with the previous one that has closed. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team