cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased fibre on 10th feb

mac534

Purchased fibre on 10th feb

I ordered fibre on 10th Feb and I received the generic letter that's sent to every new customer. Since then plusnet have not contacted me and I am still without the fibre service I ordered. They obviously have no interest in connecting me so, can I cancel? I'm fed up with companies who treat customers this way and would rather go somewhere else. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Purchased fibre on 10th feb

Hi Mac,
This sounds like our automated ordering system has failed to submit the order to BT Wholesale, this should have generated an error message to us but given how long it's been I would have to assume that hasn't happened either,  definitely something I will get looked into.
If you'd like I'll take a look at things tomorrow morning and get the ball rolling so to speak manually.
If you did want to cancel the fibre upgrade I can get that done for you,  to cancel the account itself you'd be best speaking to our options team on 0800 013 2632 as they're best suited to field any questions about that.
mac534

Re: Purchased fibre on 10th feb

Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm totally fed up by this stage as plusnet are the second company to let me down in this way. I'll have to cancel tomorrow and search for someone reliable. Third time lucky...