cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning dept... Get your act together! Shocking service

anthonypotter

Provisioning dept... Get your act together! Shocking service

A rather disgruntled customer here... thought I would try and get some sense out of the forum rather than ringing (again)

Moved house over a week ago, and took my fibre service with me to my new address. Gave plusnet plenty of notice of this, and plusnet advised a date to install the service at the new address. Booked the day off work (cost me over £150 in lost income) as I was told over the phone and by post that I needed to be in incase the engineer needed access to the property. Noone turned up.

Rang customer services who couldn't really help, apart from to tell me that the date had changed to the following week, and no one had thought to tell me. I was then also told I needn't have taken the day off work anyway!!

So, im left out of pocket and still without internet at home for another week...

Thought plusnet were supposed to be market leading in customer service! I disagree.... and their UK call centres who - as the adverts say 'are there to get things sorted' cant. They also can't put you through to the right people, or get them to call you back.

3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Provisioning dept... Get your act together! Shocking service

Hi @anthonypotter,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues. I have taken a look into your account today and I can see that you have since spoken to our support team regarding this matter. If you have any further issues or queries that you would like to raise to us regarding this then please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we'd be happy to investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
anthonypotter

Yes I have spoken to technical this afternoon who were semi-useful. They have thankfully confirmed that I will not have to take any more days off work to wait for the illusive engineer to turn up. However no one I spoke to seemed to grasp the amount of money I’m out of pocket due to plusnets errors, or sympathise will the fact that I have had to wait weeks to be connected. Customer service have refused to re-emburse for my needless day off work, or compensate at all. I asked to leave plusnet but they asked for £153 for the privilege... not happy
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @anthonypotter, I have provided a further response here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team