Did you mean: 

Promised a lot. Get nothing.The tale of slow broadband

Had_enough

Promised a lot. Get nothing.The tale of slow broadband

Been with plusnet more than five years.
Fibre plus-costs a lot for up to 66 Meg
Promised around 42meg download.

NO. GET 7MEG at the most. 7!
7 meg that drops constantly so they capped the speed rather than fixing the fault. Can't....... Even...... Watch..... Netflix....... Without........ Buffering....... and reset.

Had engineers out. All they do is change the wall box and tell me there's a fault on the line and they'll pass it on.Nothing gets done.

Rang them again today. Same reply. We'll pass it to the faults team: after making me change the filter again! They even tell me its interference from land phone. I DON'T HAVE ANY. for the fiftieth time. I only have what they supplied. A wall box and a router. It isn't those items, as plusnet tests have determined. It is the line.
Why have I been paying for a premium service to get no help with this issue and only 7meg. They have continued to take my money and provided a shoddy service.
If anyone can actually get this sorted I will be amazed.
I don't want platitudes. I want it fixed

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Promised a lot. Get nothing.The tale of slow broadband

Thanks for getting in touch @Had_enough I'm sorry for the problems with your speed. I've checked your account and I can see there's been no faults reported to us in the last 12 months. 

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Promised a lot. Get nothing.The tale of slow broadband

@Had_enough I've read your post again and I believe I may have been looking at the wrong account (found from the username you've provided in your forum profile) as it doesn't tally up with what you've reported here. I can't locate your actual account, however the advice to report a fault to us at faults.plus.net I'd still recommend so we can investigate further.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet