Did you mean: 

Profile reset please

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Profile reset please

@Gandalf @MatthewWheeler

An update to my issue.

The overnight shutdown of my router has restored my sync to ~60Mbps, and the plusnet line profile has eventually caught up.

I have tried using the hub one in place of the tg582n, with no difference in the sync rate using either router. I had hoped at least the hub one might give better WiFi performance, but using the WiFi analyzer app showed no difference. If anything, the hub one gave a weaker signal than the tg582n, so I'm sticking with the latter. Also, the hub one cannot be configured to allow network printing via the USB port, so is not much use to me except as a temporary spare. Would you like me to return it?

My other car isn't a Ferrari
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @maranello,

Thanks for getting back to us. We have run a test and can see that you are syncing at 63Mbps. It would appear the issue is now with wireless. At this point we would advised to look at changing the wireless channel and if it still is not meeting the requirements but the sync speed is still within estimates, a third party router designed predominately for wireless may be the next step am afraid. 

I have ordered a returns bag for you to return the Hub one, which will be with you within 3 to 5 working days. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

@SammyM

Thanks for responding. I already have a returns bag so no need to send another.

My other car isn't a Ferrari
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

No problem @maranello. Please let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team