Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile bump please

FIXED
dfunked
Grafter

Profile bump please

Seems that you've removed the old way of checking your current profile (https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed)

I recently tested out a different router and had to switch around a couple of times before I decided not to use it. My sync speed dropped to sixty-something Mbps and since then I've been stuck with 7MBs max download speeds compared to almost 9MBs beforehand.

DSL connection has resynced at 73999 since then (last reconnect was 9 days ago), but I'm still stuck with these download speeds that don't line up.

Any chance of a quick profile bump? (presuming that's still even a thing...)

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Profile bump please

Fix

Hi @dfunked,

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm sorry that your throughput speed has dropped and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I've checked your account and the connection profile was restricting your maximum throughput to 61mbps. I've adjusted this now - please reboot your router and the speed should be back to normal right away.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dfunked
Grafter

Hi Emily,

Perfect - back to normal now. Appreciate the help!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That's really good to see. Thanks a lot for letting us know! - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team