Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Bump

ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Profile Bump

Hi,

I've just had an open reach engineer out who has fixed a line fault and fixed my sync speed.

Could my plusnet profile be bumped please?

Cheers,
Scott

2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Profile Bump

Hi @ScottStorey, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having speed issues as of recent. Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Profile Bump

@BD I suggest you bother to read a post before you respond to it. If you had looked at my account you would also see that I have a fault raised already and that this has been raised for over a month. It's also clear from the post that I've just had an Openreach engineer out. 

I've asked for Plusnet to bump the profile on your side. For clarity, that's a drop-down in your CRM system and takes about 15 seconds to do. It would have been quicker for you to do this than to post a stock response.

However, as it turns out, my sync speed has now dropped further overnight and CRC has gone through the roof. So I will probably need another engineer out.

The last one removed over 100m of extra line from the network and had to put a new joint in, so something has probably gone wrong with that.