Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Change to fibre

FIXED
PeteNW
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Product Change to fibre

Hi! After discovering an engineer doing impressive looking things to our local and very rural exchange cabinet, he confirmed they were adding 140 odd fibre connections. Several days later showed as "available" with the BT Availability Checker and sure enough was able to do a product change to fibre on the Plusnet web site.

My query is ...as this is a holiday let rental property, fully booked, it's important I know the status of the upgrade. So far I have received no notification or any kind of acknowledgement from Plusnet.

Do they let you know if the product change is in hand, when the fibre router is despatched and the line switch day? 

Thanks in advance

Pete

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Product Change to fibre

Hi there @PeteNW if you private message me with your username I'll be happy to confirm this for you tomorrow.

Thank you for your private message.

I apologise that you haven't received any notification in regards to your fibre upgrade. I can confirm that this should happen on the 28/03/2017.

You will receive an automated email in the early hours of the morning, advising the product change is complete. I'd expect the actual work to be completed within normal business hours.

I've ordered your new router now which you should receive next week.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
PeteNW
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

Hi Anoush

Many thanks for the info and speedy response to my query. 

Pete

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, if there's anything further I can help with just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button