Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Fibre Port/Broadband Line

gcpatty
Hooked

Problem with Fibre Port/Broadband Line

Hi there,

Just received a Hub One router on August 26th and engineer set up the line the day before. However, our fibre port was supposedly not working in the green cabinet.

BT openreach have since been working on it and by their absence recently it seems to be fixed and their website confirms that there are no faults.

I received a message later on the 25th saying the line ready to activate but after plugging the it into wall the orange light flashed and a red broadband light stayed stil red (not flashing).

Any solution or idea of who to contact?

Many thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Problem with Fibre Port/Broadband Line

Hi there,

the 25th looks like the date we placed the order rather than being the due date, that's the 1st (tomorrow as it stands) so apologies if there was any confusion on our part.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gcpatty
Hooked

Hi there,
Thanks for the reply. Just to confirm the 1st will be the activation of the line (as it stands) and everything should be normal from then?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Yep, that's right. Whilst at this point we don't foresee anything going wrong, delays can happen but hopefully you're up and running then.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
gcpatty
Hooked

Thank you very much for your help, I'll let you guys know if there is any further issues