cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem upgrading to Fibre

gavinhowells

Problem upgrading to Fibre

Hello all,
Yesterday, after much consideration, I decided to upgrade my Plusnet account from Unlimited Broadband to Fibre. I used the online system, and paid for the P&P for the new router, and everything looked like it went through ok, with it telling me that the change over would happen on the 29th March.
However, I then received the following Question in the 'Help Assistant'

"[internal note]
A modify order on this account was unsuccessful.
The reason given was "The supplied service Id does not refer to an active asset".
Modify order type:
An attempted move from ADSL 1 on WBC to ADSL2+An attempt to change the upstream capping
Please check why the order has been rejected and contact the customer."

Does anyone know what this means? Is there going to be an issue with me upgrading to fibre? All the checks i've done show that my local exchange has been upgraded so i'm not sure as to what the issue could be.
2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Problem upgrading to Fibre

Hi gavinhowells, welcome to the forums!
Unfortunately it looks like the broadband service id on your account was incorrect/out of date.
I've corrected this on your account and I'm placing your order manually now.
This may delay the scheduled change over date, however I'll get it booked in for asap and we'll let you know via your account once our suppliers have confirmed the date.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
gavinhowells

Re: Problem upgrading to Fibre

Hi Harry,
Many thanks for your reply, it's greatly appreciated. The delay is no problem, i'm just happy there's no issue with me upgrading to Fibre.
Many thanks for looking into this and resolving the matter.  Smiley