cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after contract change

mag123
Hooked

Problem after contract change

Hi. Yesterday I changed the contract with you for Internet access. The new contract is: Plusnet Fiber. After installing a new router and connecting the phone to wifi and computer with a cable, the internet is available, but you cannot access your website, some online games do not start for my phone and computer. I cannot open the home page https://www.plus.net/member-centre/home . Why?

5 REPLIES 5
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Problem after contract change

Hi @mag123 and welcome to our Community Forums.
I can confirm when looking over your connection it looks like the new router didn't automatically authenticate the connection which looks to have been behind the issues you were seeing yesterday however I can see this looks to have since been resolved.
Looking into your account, I can see although your transfer to fibre was initially meant to complete on 22/01/21 however when checking into the orders on our suppliers side I can see the order isn't yet complete but is due to complete tomorrow 25/01/21. This delay will be due to engineer availability in your area given an engineer is needed to go out and make a change on your cabinet.
This does mean then you're still on your old service however tomorrow you should notice the connection drop out. If you at this point turn the rotuer off and back on it should pick up the new fibre connection with your new speeds.
Should you have any further queries or issues then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

mag123
Hooked

Thank you for your answer.

I will wait for an engineer to change my cabinet.

The problem still exists with opening websites (https://www.plus.net/member-centre/home) and online games.

mag123
Hooked

After the engineer's visit, everything started to work as it should.

Thank you for helping me solve the problem.

mag123
Hooked

Hi .

There was a problem with viewing pages and starting online games again.

I can't even go to the Plusnet home page.

The message "failed billing plus net" appears.

Please help and solve the problem.

mag123
Hooked

Can someone from Plusnet Help Team help me?