Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Add On - NOT requested

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Pro Add On - NOT requested

Errmmm... Why I have just received an email saying Pro Add On is now active when to the best of my knowledge (and I'm the only one in my household who has access to my account) I have never requested it?

I have never seen the page the link takes me too before!

5 REPLIES 5
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Pro Add On - NOT requested

I wont be able to help with anything about your account but...

I have never seen the page the link takes me too before!

Is the email definately a genuine email from plusnet? If the email has your username in it then its legit.. otherwise it could be a phishing attempt? Just wanted to make sure this isn't the case!

Does the pro addon appear in the member center when logged in? If it does then this could be an error on our system and one of the community guys will be able to clear this up for you.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Mayfly
All Star

Yes it has my user name and addresses me by my first name.

When I said it haven't seen the page before I meant because I have never looked for or at any add-ons for my account.

I can't see it in the member centre but actually not sure where to look for it. 

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello @Mayfly I'm sorry to hear of this.

I'm just looking into this now for you.

Thanks for your patience.

It looks like an system error on our side that the Pro Addon was added to your account. I can see that it's since been resolved, and we'll make sure that you're not charged anything pro rata for it.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Mayfly
All Star

No problem Anoush, faults occur, so long as it's sorted now.

Thanks.