cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Poor service

I constantly have lagging on my account. I pay for fibre and lately it’s bad. I pay £36 for just internet. I’m really thinking of moving. Been with plus Net for over 3 years now but lately service is poor
8 REPLIES 8
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Re: Poor service

Even posting this my internet failed and I had to reload
Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from My Account/Billing to Fibre Broadband.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @Katiebbaby123

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your connection.

We've tested your line and we can't see any issues remotely with your connection as it's been stable for over 7 days as shown below

Can you confirm if you're connecting over a wireless or a wired connection? If wireless can you try connecting over a wired connection to see if they have the same issue?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

I connect through a router. I pay £36 pm for just internet (fibre) however lately my router keeps flashing orange. It’s really frustrating when watching tv online as it keeps buffering. Maybe my router needs changing or updating ?
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to us @Katiebbaby123, are you connecting to the router with WiFi or do you have devices connected to the router via an Ethernet cable?

As @MatthewWheeler advised, we are seeing a stable connection this side and the line is testing OK.

Can you advise if you are noticing drops (when the router light turns orange) more frequently than what is shown on the graph below? (the marker seen on Thursday evening shows a drop):

If so, I'd advise running through our troubleshooting here and getting your router connected to the test socket for the time being as shown here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Really slow connection

I pay £36 a month for ONLY internet and yet constantly as of late I’m experiencing slow broad band. I’m currently posting on my own 3G!! My son constantly complaining of lagging. I’m thinking of moving im absolutely sick of the poor service
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Really slow connection

Have you tried following @LaurenB's advice in this post

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Really slow connection

Moderators Note

Two topics from OP merged to keep all info and assistance in one place.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'