cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor performance. i know it's not me. But how best do I get anyone to listen?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

Re: Poor performance. i know it's not me. But how best do I get anyone to listen?

Hi @Tiler9 I'm very sorry that you received a message that states that the fault is resolved. You've confirmed that the issue is still ongoing.

I've had a look into this and this appears to be due to advisor error as I can see that your engineer visit is still booked in for 14/06. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused and I will pass on feedback.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Tiler9
Hooked

Re: Poor performance. i know it's not me. But how best do I get anyone to listen?

Hi. Unfortiunately, the engineer couldn't make an improvement and said it was down to the distance to the cabinet. I'd like to cancel my contract on the basis that it's not providing the minimum guaranteed speed.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi there @Tiler9,

I have provided an update via the open fault ticket on your account with further details as I am unable to provide account/fault specific information on the forums.

You can log in and view the ticket HERE

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matt L
 Plusnet Help Team