cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor connection

tomnickrich
Hooked

Poor connection

Can anyone help? Tearing my hair out here with poor connection issues every evening. This can happen at other times of day, but the evening is particularly bad, when our connection speed can drop down to 0-2 mbps frequently, and sometimes it stops altogether, requiring me to log into the hub manager and navigate through to re-connect the connection. It's becoming a real issue and some help would be greatly appreciated....

2 REPLIES 2
LindaGee

Re: Poor connection

We seem to have a very similar problem! Out internet drops out almost every evening between 2100 and 2200. It normally comes back but was out this evening for almost the duration of that time. We have reported it and it has been acknowledged that we have a 'problem' however it has not been fixed.
I would have posted a new message on this forum but wasn't able to - site down for maintenance!!
Hope you get a reply and get your problem fixed! We will be trying to contact Plusnet by phone tomorrow morning so hoping we get problem resolved too. Not impressed so far with broadband Plusnet are promising to provide I'm afraid ! Plusnet are not ' doing us proud'!!!!!!!
tomnickrich
Hooked

Re: Poor connection

Hi Linda,

Sorry that you're having a similar issue.. I'm hoping that a member of the Plusnet team will be able to assist on here, otherwise I fear it might be time to switch to a provider with a more stable connection. Fingers crossed.

Tom