Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Speeds

lancej
Dabbler

Poor Speeds

Hi Guys,
1st post seems to have vanished?
Well where to start with this one, this has been happening for around 3-4 months, speeds way below what they should be, so i took to the plusnet twitter page to try and resolve it, after being told at least 10 times "We cant see any problems our end" when clearly there was an issue, a chap called JT looked at my account and fixed it in 10 minutes flat, and speeds were up to what i would expect to see them at, again the speed issue showed up , again i took to twitter to try and resolve it and again i am told "No problems our end" even after i explained JT fixed this before, very frustrating no one seemed bothered, so i check again tonight and its even worse see attached png. I also asked why on the member's page the Estimated speed that was there when i signed up showing me what i would get has somehow disapeared?? My contract is up soon, and i see little reason at present why i would renew it.
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Poor Speeds

Quote from: lancej
1st post seems to have vanished?

Would this be it http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,143277.0.html
Are you on fibre or ADSL?
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
lancej
Dabbler

It is no idea why i couldnt see it.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Are you on fibre or ADSL.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
lancej
Dabbler

Fibre
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I can't see any issues from here.
Are you running the tests over a wired or wireless connection?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team