cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Speeds for 2 weeks

AliG2099

Poor Speeds for 2 weeks

Been with plus net for 4 months and have nothing but a bad experience.

Initially had fiber installed and was not getting anywhere near the minimum guaranteed speed. An engineer was sent who did some work and managed to get the speed just over my minimum guaranteed speed, but still very far from the "up to" speed advertised. 4 months later I've been told we need to pay £65 for that engineer visit.

Now for the past 2 weeks now our speed has been horrendous. Called twice and first told open reach were doing work at the exchange would was scheduled to be completed on 14th December. However slow speed has persisted.

Called again tonight and was told I have to call back the next day as the analyst couldn't help me as the department that deals with this issue closed at 9pm and there is no managers about.

Annoyed cause each time it takes support around 20 minutes to answer and then getting brushed off each time.

Very poor fiber service and poor customer service!

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Poor Speeds for 2 weeks

Sorry to hear you've been having issues.

I've tested your line and it looks like your local exchange may be having capacity issues.

This has been raised for further investigation and we'll update you as soon as we know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
AliG2099

Re: Poor Speeds for 2 weeks

20 Dec - Tonight Speed (attached)

Am I going to be compensated? I had faster speeds on copper.

Definitely not getting the fiber I pay for