Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's own mistake leaving the household with no services

Nyxanna
Grafter

Plusnet's own mistake leaving the household with no services

Ticket number: #108338116
Hi,
I called to set up a house move last week and called 20 minutes later to cancel it. The employee informed me that 'everything will stay as it is'.
On 30/06 which is the day the move would have been completed the broadband and phone line were disconnected at the old address. I called the next day to inquire what happened and was told that the service move for the new address was cancelled. Then the employee told me he would be bringing the services back and that broadband will be back within 24 hours. It should have been back by Friday at 1800 but it was not.
I had to call on Saturday just to get told that the team is not available anymore and that I will have to call again on Monday to complete a broadband order.
All of this is caused by Plusnet's error as they were not able to cancel a simple house move.
My mother who is the user of the services at the old address is shocked that this is the company's error and that there has not been any compensation offered. She is also the bill payer.
Calculations show that the equivalent value of the time lost is around £2. Please credit the account a minimum of £2 as compensation and get the broadband activated as soon as possible. Please be aware that I have been lenient and not included the phone line in these calculations.
Many thanks,
nyxanna
1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Plusnet's own mistake leaving the household with no services

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened.
Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.
[EDIT]
I've sent off a request to expedite your order.
I'll update this post when I have a date for it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team