cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet hub 1 flashing orange with red symbol

RohithR

Plusnet hub 1 flashing orange with red symbol

This has been happening for some time now, our WiFi all of a sudden became orange with a red flashing symbol and we do not know how to fix it. We have tried to contact the Plusnet team however they are not responding to our calls. We have tried many methods to resolve our problem such as using different mastersockets as we have microfilters. We have tried factory resetting however this did not change anything. Somebody please help us resolve our issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Owain_2
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Plusnet hub 1 flashing orange with red symbol

Wifi flashing orange usually means the WPS button on the top right of the router has been pressed.

Or you may have a faulty router.

Is the wifi still working?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Fibre

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
RohithR

We did press the WPS button to see what it did and a new symbol popped up but then we factory resettled it and it disappeared however it went back to the orange display. We may have a faulty router however we cannot change it as no one will pick up the phone. We don't know what to do
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @RhithR I can see that your connection has come back on since these posts, it looks like your router needed your username details to reconnect you. Please get back in touch if you have any further issues Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
RohithR

Hello my WiFi was fixed however this morning I have had the same issue and it is flashing orange. Then it shows the red symbol but it is not flashing.