cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet fibre constant disconnecting making Internet Unusable.

Andychyssco

Plusnet fibre constant disconnecting making Internet Unusable.

Hello, I’m New to to this Forum. I have just renewed my contract with Plusnet for another 18 Months and now have constant disconnections on my line , sometimes up to Twenty every day. I signed up for up to 70 Mbps download and up to 20 upload. Now i am on 26 mbps down and about 6mbps up and it’s dropping with every reconnections following line dropout. So far have not been able to get help through CS. My Cooling off period has ended. Is it possible to do a Remote DLM reset on my line to get the speed back? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Plusnet fibre constant disconnecting making Internet Unusable.

DLM reset won't help and you only get one if the line is banded which is not your issue, this look more like a fault with the line, so your best reporting a fault here https://portal.plus.net/apps/kbdfaults

Andychyssco

Ok thanks a lot, I will post more when I contact them dor a line test.

Andychyssco

Thank you for your assistance, i did manage to contact PlusNet and the engineer attended today. There was a fault at the telegraph pole outside the property that was causing disconnections. The openreach engineer fixed the fault and the speed has now gone up to 75 down and 20 up.