cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet failed to activate my service on designated activation date

andyrock

Plusnet failed to activate my service on designated activation date

We Joined Plusnet on the 31st May and the completion date was scheduled for the 14th June. After several contacts with customer service I was told yesterday that a Bridge case has been raised and now Customer service will only update me on the 21st June. When checking my number on www.dslchecker.bt.com there is a note towards the bottom saying “There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 14-Jun-2018.”… This is strange considering today is the 19th.

I don’t feel like enough is being done and here I am without access to the internet. This is a really bad start with Plusnet. Every other migration I had in the past was flawless and happened on the designated day.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet failed to activate my service on designated activation date

Hi there.

Apologies for the delayed response and I'm sorry to see your activation wasn't as smooth as we'd have liked.

It looks like this has since been resolved and you're up and running now?

Please let us know if you have any further queries or issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andyrock

Thanks, 

I can confirm the service is now fully activated. 

Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi Andy,  Thank you for the confirmation, if there is anything further we can help with, please do not hesitate to let us know. - Lee

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team